Thursday, September 06, 2007

It's a new year of high school!
SOPHOMORES, SOPHOMORES!

haha that's an odd feeling, huh?

So my schedule generally goes as follows...

Spanish 1-
Mrs. Melin (Senora Melin)
So far it's been good; Marshall, Keke, Erik, and Barry are in that class so it's pretty cool to talk to them. It's a relatively boring but demanding class, which is annoying, but whatever.

Algebra 2-
Mr. Linemann
He's just awesome. I think he's a track coach, but that's beside the point.
He's pretty concise (O.O vocab word!) and to the point, which I think I need in math.

Band-
Um...fun, etc. I got 1st chair...(concert) and I want to kill my second chair...

English-
A lot like Smith was last year. I think I like it a little more, though.

Cultural Geography-
Pretty self-explanitory, huh?

Chemistry-
That class should be pretty special--my sister apparently got a 'D' in thatclass...not comforting, huh?

I think this year will be a good year academic-wise. Hopefully that means I can look forward to MB next year!!! <333

Other Random Updates??

-homecoming is next week
-I think I've become an anime/manga freak...
-I miss Slugger, still
-We planted 2 trees in the backyard yesterday!

That's about it for now!

<3 Anna

No comments: