Saturday, May 19, 2007

My goodness! It's been a long semester at AHS.

Swimming Class: Special...Required...

Design I: Fun, different...etc.

English: Hard class, but the laptops are pretty cool

Band: Best class ever!

Math: I enjoy it with Ms. Habas!

Biology: Pretty easy, pointless at times

History: Mr Knafelc is awesome!
~~~~~~~~~

Other notable happenings:

-Slugger (my dog) died :(
-I turned 15!
-Tsubasa: Season 3 should be coming out next Tuesday!
-Pirates 3 comes out soon
-Graduation is next Wed.!
-Finals............>.<


Talk to you later!

<3>

1 comment:

Lizzie A said...

Hey Anna,
I am glad that you got the chance to read my blog and follow my instructions. I know that it is hard to lose your dog. My dog was too young also, he was 9 years old. We called him Dante after my favorite baseball player Dante Bischette. We found out (only after we named him that) that his brother's name was Vinny, like Vinny Castilla. He was our second favorite. We first met my dog when he and his owners and their other dogs (they had the mother and the three puppies) were walking on the canal path behind our house. Dante was the runt and was not as loud like your dog. I know what you feel like when memories of your dog sneak up on you. One time, I heard a sound coming from out side on the patio, and I thought it was my dog asking to come inside. I opened the door, expecting to have Dante run in next to my leg. There was nothing there.
Thank you for posting a comment on my blog!
Lizzie~