Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I have rediscovered my blog! Yippee!
All thanks to Jen for that.
We'll see how this turns out, eh? It's a new year!

So, as I look at this ancient blog, I realize that most people have no idea what a "bawachmu" is. This is understandable, so don't freak out and Google it, thinking you should know. 

"Bawachmu" is essentially my attempt at a singular screen name (so far a success!) that essentially is "me". What does it stand for? Banana Walnut Cheesecake Muffin. 

Anyway, My lovely class of 2010 is past halfway of junior year! Heck yes! On its way is Prom, finals, and the end of our second-to-last year in high school. Then comes summer, a parade in D.C. (with band!!) , and our senior year! Woah. Scary, eh? 

For now, my classes are as follows:
1-English III, honors
2-Economics
3-Spanish II
4-Symphonic Band
5-U.S. History (again........)
6-AP Biology
7-Pre-Calc/Trig, honors

I've recently been posting poems, etc. on my "writerscafe.org" address, so just search for my signature, "bawachmu" and you should find me. 

I guess that's about it for now!

Later,

Anna

No comments: